March 8 to 14 is Catholic Sisters Week in the United States. In greater Fort Lauderdale we use this week to remember the contribution of those Sisters who have helped build our community, and to pray for the future of religious vocations. In particular, we celebrate the Adrian Dominican Sisters, the Joliet Franciscan Sisters, the Sisters of Mercy, the Sisters of St. Philip Neri, and the Sisters of —. And, each February —, we celebrate the World Day of Prayer for Consecrated Life.
- Sisters of — (Adrian Dominicans), based in Adrian, Michigan; co-founders of St. Anthony School, St. Thomas Aquinas H.S., and Our Lady Queen of Martyrs School
- Sisters of —- (Joliet Franciscans), based in Joliet, Illinois; co-founders of Cardinal Gibbons H.S. and St. Coleman School
- Sisters of Mercy, based in —-; sponsors of Holy Cross Hospital since 195—
- Sisters of St. Philip Neri, based in —; co-founders of St. Jerome School
- Sisters of —-, based in Miami; community in Fort Lauderdale since 2021